What is over the horizon for nanophotonics fabrication?
- Professor Heike Ebendorff-Heidepriem, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Professor Arnan Mitchell, RMIT University, Australia
Where is my quantum device? Is it going to live up to the hype?
- Professor John Close, Australian National University, Australia
- Professor Andrew White, University of Queensland, Australia
Is Terahertz spectrum useful for next generation wireless communications?
- Dr Shaghik Atakaramians, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Professor Ilya Shadrivov, Australian National University, Australia
How can biophotonics research be efficiently translated to clinical practice? What roll do biomedical institutes play in this translation?
- Professor Ewa Goldys, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Dr Elizabeth Hinde, University of Melbourne, Australia
What are the value of diversity and inclusiveness in a research organisation? What is the best way to achieve it?
- Professor Ling-An Wu, Institute of Physics, CAS China
- Dr Frederique Vanholsbeeck, University of Auckland, New Zealand
How can I turn my laboratory result into commercial product?
- Dr Simon Poole, Finisar, Australia
- Professor Cather Simpson, University of Auckland, New Zealand